The one-compartment stainless steel food prep/utility sink is built from high-grade heavy-duty 18-gauge 304 type stainless steel and is constructed to withstand a lifetime of heavy use.
Its small size makes it perfect for establishments with limited space, cafes, food trucks, bakeries, and small restaurants at home in your garage, laundry room, basement, backyard, or patio as an outdoor sink.
The 10-in. right side drainboard provides convenient space when washing meat, poultry, vegetables, or fruits, stacking your dirty dishes, or air drying.
It is NSF certified which means it meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The bowl has rounded corners that make it easy to clean every nook and cranny and will save staff precious time.
Installation is quick and straightforward; the backsplash has pre-punched 1.2-inch holes to fit standard size 8 faucets (faucets not included)
Included with your sink are four galvanized steel legs, one drain basket and strainer, one Allen wrench, and eight screws.
Please note, that this sink was designed to be used in a commercial. Therefore, you can expect to find some slight scratches and scuff marks.
- Adjustable 1 1/2 bullet feet for the best possible stability.
- Right Side 10-inch drainboard.
- Rolled edges to prevent overflow.
- Rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Protective backsplash to prevent splashes.
- Slanted drainboard surface to drain access water.
- Stainless steel leg sockets.
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel legs.
- Stainless steel drain basket included.
- 90-Day Warranty.