The two-compartment stainless steel food prep/utility sink is made of high-grade heavy-duty 18-gauge 304 type stainless steel and is constructed to withstand a lifetime of heavy use.
Its 12 x 16-inch bowl means it is large enough to wash your pots and trays without taking up too much space; you can also use it in your backyard or patio as an outdoor sink.
The large 16-inch right-side drain board provides lots of useful space when washing meat, poultry, vegetables, or fruits, stacking your dirty dishes, or air drying.
It is NSF certified which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The bowl has rounded corners that make it easy to clean every nook and cranny and will save staff precious time.
Installation is quick and straightforward; the backsplash has pre-punched 1. 2-inch holes to fit standard size 8 faucets (not included)
Included with your sink are four galvanized steel legs, one drain basket and strainer, one Allen wrench, and eight screws.
Please note, that this sink is designed to be used in a commercial. Therefore, you can expect to find some scratches and scuff marks.
- Adjustable 1 1/2 bullet feet for the best possible stability.
- Right side 16 in. drainboard.
- Rolled edges to prevent overflow.
- Rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Protective backsplash to prevent splashes.
- Slanted drainboard surface to drain excess water.
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel legs
- NSF certified
- 90-Day Warranty