The two-compartment food prep/utility sink is built of high-grade heavy-duty 18-gauge 304 type stainless steel and is constructed to withstand a lifetime of heavy use.
The 15 in. bowl size is large enough to wash your pots and trays without the sink taking up too much space, a perfect solution for cafes, bakeries, pizzerias, and all types of restaurants at home in your garage, backyard, or patio as an outdoor sink.
The two 15-inch drainboards provide plenty of space when washing your meat, poultry, vegetables, or fruits, you can stack your dirty dishes on one side and air dry them on the other.
It is NSF certified, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The bowl has rounded corners that make it easy to clean every nook and cranny and will save staff precious time.
Installation is quick and straightforward; the backsplash has pre-punched 1. 2-inch holes to fit standard size 8 faucets (faucets not included)
Included with your sink are four galvanized steel legs, one drain basket and strainer, one Allen wrench, and eight screws.
Please note, that this sink is designed to be used in a commercial environment. Therefore, you can expect to find some scratches and scuff marks.
- Adjustable 1 1/2 bullet feet for the best possible stability
- Two 15-inch drainboards
- Rolled edges to prevent overflow
- Rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Protective backsplash to prevent splashes
- Slanted drainboard surface to drain excess water
- Stainless steel leg sockets
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel legs
- Stainless steel drain basket included
- 90-Day Warranty