The two-compartment stainless steel food prep/utility sink is made of high-grade heavy-duty 18-gauge 304 type stainless steel and is constructed to withstand a lifetime of heavy use.
The 12 x 16 in. bowl size is large enough to wash your pots and trays without taking up much space, a perfect solution for cafes, bakeries, and all types of restaurants, at home in your garage, backyard, or patio as an outdoor sink.
The two 16-in. drainboards provide convenient space when washing meat, poultry, vegetables, or fruits, you can stack dirty dishes on one side and air dry them on the other.
It is NSF certified, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
The bowl has rounded corners that make it easy to clean every nook and cranny and will save staff precious time.
Installation is quick and straightforward; the backsplash has pre-punched 1.2 in. holes to fit standard size 8 faucets (faucets not included)
Included with your sink are four galvanized steel legs, one drain basket and strainer, one Allen wrench, and eight screws.
Please note, that this sink is designed to be used in a commercial environment. Therefore, you can expect some slight scratches and scuff marks.
- Made of high-grade heavy-duty 304 corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Adjustable 1 1/2 bullet feet for the best possible stability.
- Two 16-inch drainboards.
- Rolled edges to prevent overflow.
- Rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Protective backsplash to prevent splashes.
- Slanted drainboard surface to drain excess water.
- Stainless steel drain basket included.
- NSF certified.
- 90-Day Warranty.